Thursday, May 16, 2013

Now on Jux!

Hey y'alls~
It seems like I'm all over the place today!  First I added the blog to bloglovin' now Jux!
For bloglovin' the entire blog I believe is uploaded, but I didn't go through all 119 posts (120 after this one!) to see the whole blog is uploaded.
Anywho, I can't automatically upload/transfer everything on Jux so it's going to take a while. I might upload other random things on there that I don't upload here, we'll see. If you have a Jux account please follow me!
Hehe, I'm on a blog promoting streak! Whoo~

Jux Link: https://extreemeobsessed.jux.com/

Doesn't the link look familiar?

Foreverly Obsessed,
EvlOne

Just a heads up, there's a new "contributor" called SecretlyEvl because something came up on my posting habits on Firefox (EvlOne) and I have a different email signed in for Google Chrome (SecretlyEvl). So we're one and the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment