Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wander Blogging

Hey guys~
So...Finals are next week and I really really don't want to study! I mean everything is just:
Too much memorization, words, concepts, theorems, formulas, theories, facts. AHH!!

Anyway, on top of that, I've been getting a symptom I coined as wanderblog. Definition below:

WANDERBLOG

This feeling where you want to make more blogs and you make a bunch of random account that you don't need. 

Yeah, so I'm currently suffering the Wanderblog flu. I've been on Google looking up random sites for days. Thoughts.com, Wix.com, etc. I just can't stop! I've also been showing some Vlog symptoms as well. I want to make like random videos, hopefully beneficial to people so you know, they'll like it. So, I made a Vimeo. The problem, I don't have the time, energy, dedication, and skills that it takes to become a vlogger online. My conclusion, I'm in a very bad situation of social internet sicknesses. 

So right now there's like this debate that's going on inside my head. I have made my decision to just stick with Blogger, I love it too much ya know? Plus, I've been on here for so long, I know how everything works.  

The debate is basically this: 
  • Just keep one blog and use it for everything
  • Make a separate blog for rants, random stuff, etc. and keep Forever Obsession just books and whatever it is now.
What do you guys think? 
I'm going to add a poll to the side so please submit your votes, I'm in a dilemma here! 

Now onto Updates:
Sorry I'm really behind on all the book reviews, again finals are coming up and I just don't have time to really sit down and write a good review. My goal right now is to finish all the book I borrowed from the library before I go away over the summer and then over the coarse of my trip, review all the books. So those of you waiting for reviews, I'm super duper sorry and I promise I'll get to them ASAP. If there are any books that you particularly want the review of, just comment below and let me know. 

Books that will be reviewed over the trip:
  • Dreamlake by Lisa Kleypas
  • The Big Cat Trilogy by Lynn Kerstan
  • Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
  • Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
  • Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
  • Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
  • My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade
  • Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  • How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
Again, if there's any book you really want a review of, just let me know. So that's it for updates! I'll see you guys again soon, hopefully before finals... (I highlighted ones that I'm currently writing)

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv



No comments:

Post a Comment