Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wattpad Wednesday: Ten Reasons Not to Die

Ten Reasons Not to Die by RiceLover
Pages: 17 Wattpad Pages
Appearance:
Ten Reasons Not To Die

Summary: 
"Give me ten days and I'll give you ten reasons not to die," Evan paused, "And if I can't change your mind by then, you can go jump off that cliff." 


Hey guys~ So it's my second Wattpad Wednesday post. This is a short story/novella (it's got chapters but it's short so whadda call it?) Anyway, it's super cute and I think a really good inspirational story. 
First of all, lemme just say that I love the cover. It used to be different the last time I looked at it (I finished this a while ago), but the new one seems to dramatic, the girl's falling and you can't see where she's going to end up. So props for the cover. (Random dramatic gif)
Second of all, the plot is super duper duper cute. 10 days for 10 reasons not to die. If he fails, then Remy (the girl) will die. OMG! Is it just me, or is this just really romantic and cute and AHH! *fangirl moment* The plot is absolutely adorable, I have no other words to describe it.
This story is kind of like the unseen girl gets noticed by the popular guy and he tries to save her/he is secretly in love with her. It's that type of plot, maybe it's new to you, but I've seen it a couple of times, but LoveRice made this extra special in my opinion. 
The ending, oh gods, can we just take a minute of silence to appreciate the beauty of the ending? It's in the POV of an unknown person and takes place in one of the most memorable events one can ever have in their lifetime. I just wish I could know who the unknown person is, but who cares? It's a beautiful ending, some might say it's cliched, but when I read it, I just felt super satisfied.
Definitely recommend the story, it's a light read and a very very very satisfying ending. 

4 out of 5 stars

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED (CLICK IT), HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE STORY:

TEN REASONS NOT TO DIE


Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv





No comments:

Post a Comment