Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - Videos + Quoting Thursday!

Hey guys! It's HALLOWEEN time! To be honest, I'm not much of a Halloween person, never been trick-o-treating before. I remember my childhood Halloweens as spending time with my parents with all the lights off and hiding beneath blankets telling stories, pretending we weren't home because we didn't have any candy. So I have a couple of Halloween costume tutorials that I really liked this season as well as some other "Halloween" themed videos! Have fun watching and if you're going treating tonight, BE CAREFUL!










And now some Halloween themed videos!


GUYS I LOVE GREEN TEA KIT KATS!


So that was my list of Halloween inspiring videos. And the haunting quote of the week comes from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series featuring Ariana:

You should be worried when I'm smiling. And I smile a lot.


Whooo~~ SCARY It's the Other Mother!! That movie fightened the heck out of me but I liked it anyway. The comic book version tho! OMGAWD it's scary, I think books are scarier cause you can imagine what happens and my imagination tends to get a bit outta hand...but yeah. 

So that's it, again Happy Halloween guys!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment