Saturday, November 23, 2013

Makeup Haul!!!

So I went on another small trip to Walgreens and restrained myself from buying more lipstick... but here's what I got:

1. Wet n Wild Megaslicks Lip Gloss in Rasp-berry Voice (569B)
Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss Rasp-berry Voice 569B
I had to stop myself from buying more lipstick, buy my shopping trip would be incomplete without buying a lip product! This costs$2.29. It's not as good as the lipgloss I bought at Target, but it's okay. It doesn't smell that great. I don't know how to describe what it smells like... I can't remember what that thing is called... oh, play-doh! Yeah, it's not a good smell.... But I like the color, it's a redish-pink color that's a bit darker than my lip color, but it can pass off as my lip color. I feel like there's isn't a lot in that tiny bottle, I mean, how much lipgloss can you get out of 0.19 oz?

2. Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (C147)
Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara Very Black
This was $4.29. So this claims it's supposed to "instantly plumps" and "Up to 3x the volume of your natural lash" Yeah... no. It does not plump my lashes. It has the same effect as my other mascaras. It's very black though! At least they got the color right. Overall, this wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.

3. Wet n Wild MegaLast Salon Nail in Undercover (206C)
Wet n Wild MegaLast Salon Nail Color Undercover206C
This costs $1.99. The color is really nice (a tiny bit lighter than in the picture) and it has a kind of wide brush so you get most of the nail in one stroke. It has a very smooth finish and it looks really nice.

4. Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Burgundy Frost
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Wild Shine Nail Color
This was also $0.99. It's actually redder than the picture, it doesn't really look burgundy though... Well it's okay, the brush is thinner than the one above, but the color is kinda pretty.


These happened to be all Wet n Wild products, I did not plan this, I swear. overall, I'm not that happy with my products (except the first nail polish, and maybe the second, just maybe).

I hope you enjoyed my haul. Leave a comment below if you want me to buy a specific brand and try it out. Thanks!

~Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment