Friday, January 24, 2014

Freaky Friday: Uninvited

Hey guys! This is going to be a super quick post but the Uninvited book trailer just came out today on Youtube! So excited for the book and you can read all about that freak out here.

To put it very bluntly, I am super excited about the book which is coming out in FOUR DAYS. The book trailer did an amazing job in capturing what we know of the story from the synposis and all. All in all, I can't wait. So take a look down below!

I couldn't get Youtube to show the video in the post so click HERE to watch it. Sorry for the super short post, but I wanted to let everyone know and yeah. Oh, this is the first Freaky Friday post of the year! That's all I have! January's almost over and I have three more reviews that are coming! Until next time~~

ISBN: 0062233653
Pages: 384
Appearance:
13645645

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment