Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! Happy 2014! I can't believe that 2013 is already over, it feels like only yesterday. >.< Now I have to start writing 2014 in my notes and that's going to take another 6 months to adjust. Anyway, here are the books that we've reviewed in December of 2013!!


Now instead of December Favorites, I thought I'd share some of my New Year's Resolutions. To be honest, I'm not that good at carrying out my New Years Resolutions, but I thought since this year was kinda BIG for me, might as well start to make that change. So here are my blog related resolutions:

  • 1-3 book reviews/posts as week (I'm really hoping this can happen, but it all depends on how much time I have to read and review.)
  • At least 1 of each special featured post per month (I know I made the promise to do a week of featured posts every month, but some days I couldn't find the time to finish the posts.)
  • Accept book request! (Just send them in!!)
  • Build up the blog and maybe a blog interview? (I've been considering this for a while...because I really want to see what others think of the blog.)
  • Official email/social media account (Still debating, but you never know)
  • Make tons of new friends! (Friends are cool!)
  • Write more on Wattpad (I really want to build my writing skills because then I can write better reviews for y'all!)
So that's it for me, I'm super excited for the brand new year and I am determined to make it one of the best! After all, it's a special year for me. ;)

Love you all and hope you have an amazing 2014!!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment