Monday, February 17, 2014

Music Monday: She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer

Hey, we haven't done a Music Monday in a while, so here it is!
I've been obsessing over this song for over a week and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys. This is She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer. If you recall, I did a Music Monday on their other song, Wherever You Are.
When I first heard it I was like, are they ever going to say anything but "hey"? But then Luke's perfect voice came in and I haven't stopped listening to this song since then.
One of my favorite parts is:
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
but look around, we worked too damn hard to give it up now
I know this song is about a girl, but to me, these lines are about their careers. Am I crazy or what? Luke's only 17, Calum and Michael are 18, and Ashton is 19. All four of them are really young and they've had so much success already. They definitely worked hard to get their album ready for their fans (we're still waiting....). They started by doing covers on Youtube and had the chance to tour with One Direction! I can't wait for their tour, please come to America!!
Or we can relate this back to a girl... I guess... People say that we're too young right now to understand what love is and that relationships in high school aren't serious. Well, most of them aren't... but some of them are!
Another part I like is:
If I showed up with a plane ticket
and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it
would you wanna run away too? cuz all I really want is you
Yes, Calum!! Do you really need to ask? Even if you didn't have a plane ticket or a diamond ring, I'd still run away with you!! I just think this part is really cute...

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my Music Monday, sorry it was a short one. I procrastinated too much this long weekend and now I'm rushing to finish my homework. Leave a comment below if you have any thoughts on this song.

~Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment