Saturday, October 4, 2014

August/September Wrap Up!

Hey everyone, I can't believe that it's already October! One month of school is done and nine more months to go! So sorry that I've been MIA lately but school just got real busy and I barely have time to read, let alone get some time to sit down and reflect on some books I have read. Anyway, I hope I can still manage one review a week. Anyway, I didn't get to do an August Wrap-Up because school started and I just got lost in that craziness. So today, we're going to summarize all the reviews we posted in the months of August and September! 

We reviewed:

So those are all the books we reviewed in the past two months!! If you missed any of them be sure to check them out. As always, thanks so much for sticking around and we hope to embark on more bookish fun in October! Prepare yourself for some spooky books! Little sneak peek: I'll be reading and reviewing the first two books in the Lockwood and Co. series because I was given an ARC of the second book and it sounds like a super awesome Halloween read! Okay, enough sneak peeks, no more! Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys later :)

Foreverly Obsessed, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment