Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm on the Top 21 Blogs for YA Book Lovers List!

Hi everyone! This is just a short little post to let you know that I've been listed as one of the top 21 Blogs for YA Book Lovers list compiled by Mary from Mythology Retold Books! I'm really honored and excited to be on this list with a bunch of amazing book bloggers, most of which I've never heard of, but I'm glad I know of them now! You can check out the list here  and be sure to go and visit all the amazing blogs and check out their content! 

This is my first time being listed in anything so it really means the world to me to be chosen and listed! Thank you so much Mary for choosing me and also a huge thanks to everyone who's been with me on this crazy amazing blogging journey that was 2014! You guys are the best!! 

Foreverly Obsessed,

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! Congratsss, you totally deserve it, all the effort you put into your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to the list! My blog is on the list too! :D
    Azee @ UnderCover Critique

    ReplyDelete