Sunday, April 12, 2015

Planning Ahead (7)

Hello everyone! I'm not going to say a lot because I have a ton of things to say for this week's plan but Episode Two of the Little Black Bookmark is now live so be sure to click the banner at the bottom of this post to check it out! :)


20642157
I am slowly going through my review books and this is the next one on my list! The author was super duper nice to sign this for me before sending it too!! I don't know much about it other than it follows a girl who discovers that's she something special when she breaks an old Keeper spell that lands her in the world of paranormal creatures.

22609201
I'm currently really feeling NA for some reason and this recently came out so there's so much buzz surrounding it. I've already started it and it's interesting so far, but hasn't gripped me yet. 

17407748
I read this book last year and absolutely loved it! The movie came out on Friday and I went to see it yesterday with Claudia. Needless to say, it was so damn beautiful and I need to go reread the book again because I want more of everything.


(I have a pretty hefty list of reviews this week, might be overestimating my abilities but I'm going to list everything that needs to be reviewed)

25206913
This comes out on April 15 and I was sent a copy from Entangled Crush for review. I'm about half way done with it now and so far it's really cute but with what's going on, I waiting for the disaster to happen. That sounds ominous, but the book is a really fun read.

I received this from the author for review and finished it a couple of days ago. I will admit and say it's not my favorite, but it had a very interesting concept.

24504048
So embarrassingly, it took me a while before I got the courage to post this cover on my blog. Like I mentioned before I'm currently really digging the NA genre and their covers can get quite scandalous. I usually review YA books only, but I ended up really enjoying this so I thought I'd branch out a bit. 

23252517
If you've been on this blog for a while, you'll know that Amy Harmon is my Queen of Contemporary. I bought this book the day it came out (Thanksgiving 2014) and decided on Friday that I was going to read it. While I didn't love it as much as the other two books I've read, this book is still beautiful and amazing.

So that's my busy week! I'm hoping that I can get all these reviews up for you because I might end up doing a mini review for Both Sides. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me and as promised, here's the link to the second episode:


Foreverly Obsessed,



No comments:

Post a Comment