Friday, October 23, 2015

Update: My Long Absence


Hello everyone! This is not an official Life of a Blogger post but the post looked awkward without a banner up top and this one was the most fitting. So October has been a pretty boring month here as up to this point I've only uploaded 4 posts and haven't posted anything in the past two weeks. I'm also falling behind on updating my lists for my videos such as my September Wrap Up.

With that being said, I really don't have a reason for my absence other than the fact that I have just been procrastinating a lot. November 1 is coming up and everyone is freaking out about EA/ED applications which in turn is making me freak out. This doesn't make any sense since I don't have any deadlines on November 1, but all that is to say: I don't have a reason as to why I haven't been posting.

I can't even count the number of times I have pulled up a review post or an empty post with the intentions to write something and put it up and just closed it because I wasn't feeling it. My procrastination is going to come back and bite me, but I'm hoping that after this post goes up, I get my game back on and start posting at least once a week even if I'm drowning in work.

I currently have 2 reviews and a discussion planned so hopefully I can get them all up next week! So there you have it, my not so real excuse as to why I haven't posted anything in two weeks. Fingers crossed I actually get something done!

Foreverly Obsessed,


No comments:

Post a Comment