Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday Tracks: In the End

Thursday Tracks: The Funeral


Hello everyone! So today I have another track to share with you guys! A little fun fact, Westlife is probably my favorite ever even though they've already disbanded. I've been drifting away from their music but I still love them and Shane Filan, the lead vocalist, has been releasing new music. For some strange reason, I never thought to check it out until literally yesterday when I spent a good 4 hours binge watching/listening/stalking Westlife. 
As soon as I heard this song I couldn't get it out of head so I ended up spending more time making a lyric video for it. It took me a while to come up with a book that went with this song, but I just finished this one and I think it matches pretty well.
25817924
The relationship between the main characters is super heartwarming and unique. I can't really explain why this song fits the book but I'll leave these quotes:

Sometimes love isn’t forever. Sometimes it’s just moments in your life that teach you. If it’s the forever after kind of love, it’ll find you again. If it isn’t, don’t let a broken heart break you. Let it make you love harder. Love is a mistake worth making

He’d left me a song, a pair of shoes, and a reason to fly. It was enough.

Foreverly Obsessed,

1 comment:

  1. POWER AND AUTHORITY TO FORGIVE SIN? by Steve Finnell


    Do men have the power and authority to grant forgiveness from sin? Some believe that Jesus granted the power of absolution to the church of Christ. God nor Jesus has given the church nor church leaders the power or authority to to forgive sins.

    ONLY GOD FORGIVES SINS!

    Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven you. (NKJV)

    Jesus is God, He can forgive sins. Priests, preachers, pastors, deacons, elders, nor pew sitters are, God, they cannot forgive sins.

    Mark 2:7 "Why does this Man speak blasphemies like this? Who can forgive sins but God alone?" (NKJV)

    Only God forgives sins.

    Acts 8:18-22...Simon.....22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.(NKJV)

    The apostle Peter did not say I forgive you Simon of your wickedness, he said pray God would forgive Simon. Peter did not have the authority nor the power to forgive Simon of his sin against God. Only God forgives sin.

    Jeremiah 33:1-8 ...the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah.....8 I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me.(NKJV)

    No priest, preacher, pastor, deacon, elder, nor pew sitter can forgive the sins of those who sin against God. Only God can forgive sins.

    No church nor church leader as the power of absolution. ONLY GOD FORGIVES SIN.

    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete